Integrated Well Spacing Tool & Rod Rotator
The RotaTap™ design is based on thirty years of field operation experience and the belief that there is a safer, more efficient way to space a well while improving operability and reliability beyond traditional rod rotators.
To fine tune well spacing, 12” of height adjustability provides a safe and precise method to adjust the rod string without removal of the rod clamps.
With excellent results in field trials over four years, the RotaTap rod rotator has met and exceeded performance benchmarks.
WHY ROTATAP IS SUPERIOR TO OTHER ROD ROTATORS
- Artificial lift operations frequently use a rod rotator to reduce erosional wear on the rod string. However, in some areas the geology creates gas interference and thus requires some wells to be tapped/tagged frequently.
- Traditional rod rotators require removal of the rod clamps which is time consuming and exposes the operator to an elevated safety risk with considerable pinch point and body positioning hazards.
- The RotaTap rod rotator’s height adjustability feature eliminates the need to remove rod clamps, and its 12” of travel improves tap accuracy for maximum BHP stroke utilization, thereby reducing risk of pump damage or failure.
- Pump failures result in lost production time, as well as considerable replacement pump and well servicing costs.
- RotaTap rod rotators are built to last. Manufactured with premium bearings, quality castings and high alloy steel, their robust design and durability set them apart.
Field Production Lead
West Central Alberta
Based in Calgary, Silverstream Energy Solutions Inc. proudly manufactures and distributes RotaTap rod rotators. Manufactured in Canada, we are committed to exceptional quality and our vendors adhere to strict quality standards. Safety is critical to Silverstream and our customers. Highly qualified field and service technicians are available within Western Canada to supervise initial RotaTap installs onsite, as well as to provide training and ongoing service and support.
Silverstream’s President is Tracie Reed. Tracie has a Commerce degree from the University of Saskatchewan and brings a wealth of experience from diverse industries. She’s been working within the oil and gas manufacturing industry since 2012. She enjoys the challenge and the complexity of the industry, where there is always space for entrepreneurs who listen, solve problems, work hard and employ good people.